Erotic romance novels

• I'm Dee S. Knight and I write erotic romance. Lots of erotic; lots more romance. Give me a try!

Here are the first two books of my Good Man series. You'll find humor and lots of lovin'.

Both books are available as Kindle Unlimited and paperback.

Only a Good Man Will Do, Book 1 of the Good Man series: 

Seriously ambitious man seeks woman to encourage his goals, support his (hopeful) position as Headmaster of Westover Academy, and be purer than Caesar's wife. Good luck with that!

Daniel Goodman is a man on a mission. He aims to become headmaster of Westover Academy. For that he needs a particular, special woman to help him set high standards. Into his cut and dried life of moral and upright behavior, comes Eve Star, formerly one of Europe's foremost exotic dancers. Her life is anything but cut and dried, black and white. Daniel is drawn to her like a kid to chocolate. Nothing good can come of this attraction. Or can it? He is after all, a good man.

Buy links:

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2q7ovi4

One Woman Only, Book 2 of the Good Man series:

As one of a set of triplets, Jonah always feels the need to make his individuality known. So where his brother Daniel is serious and completely focused, Jonah shuns commitment. Where his genius brother Mark is hailed in the scientific world, Jonah hides beneath a car, tinkering. Thing is, being different isn't all it’s cracked up to be. It takes a woman—the right woman—to make him see that a "good man" can always be a better man.

Teasers:

“A burger and fries, please." Jonah had said the words, but in synch with someone else. Someone whose voice was slightly higher and a lot more feminine. He turned his head to the left and met the green gaze of the last person he wanted to see tonight. For an instant, the spit dried in his mouth and his eyes widened as his past slammed headfirst into his present. She was still the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and his body responded with an immediate and aching erection.

Then she opened her mouth.

"Oh hell," Kelly said. "It's you."

Jonah perched on the arm of the sofa. As if he felt her gaze, he lifted his head and caught her eye. Then he smiled, a slow, sexy smile that sent her mind whirling with images of his smiling at her like that in bed. Give it up, girl. Been there, done that. Wasn't much fun.

But he sure had kept in shape, and Lord in heaven, the man was sexy. He'd had years to practice his moves, and surely he was better at sex now than he'd been eighteen years ago. There would be no fumbling now, no pain from its being the first time, no quick release on his part before she even knew what was happening. No pure silk dress to be ruined. Man, she'd loved that dress.

Buy link: mybook.to/OneWomanOnly 

0 comments
  • PJ likes this