Event Details

Updates

• GTFOHost: Mimi Model
    GTFOHost: Mimi Model: Sometimes artist get hurt during show. Yep! Accidents happen anywhere to anybody.
    Exemple; After sustaining a serious injury while performing in Las Vegas on May 25th, Martin Garrix has announced he will cancel all shows in the coming weeks. During...  more
    • Sep 25
    GTFOHost: Mimi Model:
    • Sep 2
    • PJ likes this.
    GTFOHost: Mimi Model: watch youtube and realize that in video clips, women are all pretty. I remember that in my former music production school, before my teacher used to work in concerts by creating the wish list from the artists and it was not always obvious. Exemple: Def...  more
    • Aug 25
    GTFOHost: Mimi Model: My favorite DJ is Armin Van Buuren! Who is your fav sondwritter, singer or DJ?

Too young for the clubs at the time, Armin discovered dance music through radio. He got his first sampler in 1992 and started producing at the age of 16, scoring his first...  more
    • Aug 25
    GTFOHost: Mimi Model: I recently listened to the series on Netflix La casa de papel (money heist) and I discovered a new song that i never heard : BELLA CIAO. Even if it's in Spanish we feel that there is a story in this music.

Is used worldwide as an anti-fascist hymn...  more
    • Aug 17
    • - edited